The Housing Unit
[GUIDED TOURS ONLY]
all year long: On Saturday* at 2 pm and 3.30 pm. These tours are mostly in French, some info translated on demand.
From 09/07 to 30/08 2020: English tours on Thursday and Friday* at 10.30 am.
*except on public holidays
Come and stroll around with our guides in the Unité d’Habitation of Firminy, latest of the 5 Le Corbusier’s Housing Units.
Discover the unmodified show-appartement and enjoy the amazing view from the nursery school and the roof-top. Come and visit the Firminy project and see what makes it different.
- Departure in front of the Housing Unit (15 minutes before departure, only visitors with a ticket will be accepted, no purchasing on site).
- Duration: 75 to 90 minutes
- Fee: see choices below.
- Limited access, booking online is mandatory.
Guided tour of the Housing Unit ONLY: 10€ / 8.5€ –> NO access to the Cultural Centre and the church.
Discovery Pass *: 14€ / 12€ –> access to the Cultural Centre and the church + guided tour of the Housing Unit.
* Valid 2 consecutive days. Limited access, online booking is required.
Cultural Centre and Saint-Pierre church
[NO GUIDED TOUR, ENGLISH BOOKLET GIVEN WITH THE ENTRANCE TICKET]
Visit the Cultural Centre listed as Unesco World Heritage in 2016, and the church conceived by Le Corbusier in the 60s and inaugurated in 2006!
A unique architectural adventure!
- Tickets at the Cultural Centre or at the church
- See opening hours here