The Housing Unit:
[BILINGUAL TOURS IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH]
Every Saturday* at 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
From 08/07 to 2/09 : every Thursday, Friday and Saturday* at 10.30 am, 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
*except on public holidays
Come and stroll around with our guides in the Unité d’Habitation of Firminy, latest of the 5 Le Corbusier’s Housing Units.
Discover the unmodified show-appartement and enjoy the amazing view from the nursery school and the roof-top. Come and visit the Firminy project and see what makes it different.
- Departure at the Cultural Centre
- Duration: 75 to 90 minutes
- Transportation between the Cultural Centre and the Housing Unit not provided (with personal car or walking, distance: 3kms)
- Fee: €10 / €8.50 / Free under 8. Does not include the site entrance (Cultural Centre and church of Saint-Pierre).
- Limited access, booking online is mandatory.
2 new offers:
Discovery Pass *: 14€ / 12€ Site entrance + guided tour of the Housing Unit
Pass Le Corbusier*: 17€ / 14,50€ Site Entrance + guided tour of the Maison de la Culture and the church + guided tour of the Housing Unit
* Valid 2 consecutive days. Limited access, booking is required. Avalaible only on visit days, see dates above.
Cultural Centre and Saint-Pierre church:
From 8/07 to 02/09: From Monday to Friday at 10.30 am and 3.30 pm
Visit the Maison de la Culture listed as Unesco World Heritage in 2016, and the church which was conceived by Le Corbusier in the 60s and inaugurated only in 2006!
Our guides will tell you all the secrets of these astonishing buildings.
A unique architectural adventure!
- Tickets and departure at the Cultural Centre
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Charge: €4 / €3.50 / Free under 8. In addition to the site entrance ticket.