The Housing Unit
[GUIDED TOURS ONLY]
On Saturday* at 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
These tours are mostly in French, some info translated on demand.
*except on public holidays
Come and visit the Unité d’Habitation of Firminy built in the 1960s.
Discover the show-appartement, the nursery school and the roof-top.
- Departure in front of the Housing Unit (15 minutes before departure, only visitors with a ticket will be accepted, no purchasing on site).
- Duration: 75 to 90 minutes
- Fee: see choices below.
- Limited access, booking online is mandatory.
Guided tour of the Housing Unit ONLY: 10€ / 8.5€ –> NO access to the Cultural Centre and the church.
Discovery Pass *: 14€ / 12€ –> access to the Cultural Centre and the church + guided tour of the Housing Unit.
* Valid 2 consecutive days. Limited access, online booking is required.
The Cultural centre and Church Saint-Pierre
[NO GUIDED TOUR, ENGLISH BOOKLET GIVEN WITH THE ENTRANCE TICKET]
Visit the Cultural Centre listed as Unesco World Heritage in 2016, and the church conceived by Le Corbusier in the 60s and inaugurated in 2006!
A unique architectural adventure!
- Tickets at the Cultural Centre or at the church
- See opening hours here