From 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 to 6 pm
- From 05/09 to 10/11: open every day except on Tuesdays.
- From 12/11 to 17/12 : open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closing of the Cultural Centre on Sundays).
- From 18/12 to 31/12 : open every day except on Tuesdays.
Closure of the ticket desk and the shop 15 minutes before closure.
Exceptional closings on 01 January, 01 May, 11 November and 25 December.
- The Cultural Centre and the church can both be accessed on a guided and/or a self-guided tour.
- The Housing Unit is accessible on guided tours only (reservation online is mandatory).
- The Stadium and the swimming pool entrance is for sports use only.
Only assistance dogs are allowed inside the buildings.
Mass in free access inside the nave of Saint-Peter’s Church on the first Sunday of the month from 10:30 am to noon.
- Site entry: €6.50/€5.50/Free on the first Sunday of the month
- Family pass (entrance for 4 pers. of which one -18 years): 20 €
- Guided tour of the House of Culture and Church: €10.50/€9 (entrance included)
- Guided tour of the Housing Unit: €10/€8.50 (entrance to other buildings not included)
- Discovery Pass (Site entrance + guided tour of the Housing Unit): 14 €/12 €
- Le Corbusier Pass (guided tour of the House of Culture and Church + guided tour of the Housing Unit): 17 €/14.50 €
- The entrance to the Site Le Corbusier (House of Culture and Church) is free for the bearers of the Saint-Étienne City Card
Payment methods accepted
- Cash, credit cards (except AMEX)
- Reduced rates*: under 18 years old, over 65 years old, students, people with disabilities, unemployed.
- Free admissions*: children under 8 years old, press card, ICOM/ICOMOS card, conference guides, person with a disability, City Card (Site entrance only), Annual Pass and Le Corbusier’s Friends Pass (Site entrance only), students and ENSASE professors, HCP and DYCLAM masters students (Le Corbusier campus in Firminy).
- The entrance to the Site Le Corbusier (House of Culture and Church) is free for the bearers of the Saint-Étienne City Card.
*upon presentation of relevant proof
- Reserved parking spaces are located on the parking lot of the Cultural Centre and in front of the swimming pool (to access the church).
- A wheelchair can be borrowed at the church front desk.
- The Cultural Centre is partially wheelchair accessible thanks to a ramp. A button at the bottom of this ramp allows you to call the reception desk to ask for an accompaniment.
- The church is fully accessible via a ramp and a lift.
- The Housing Unit is partially accessible through lifts and ramps. The show-flat is inaccessible with a wheelchair (narrow door and stairs).
- Tactile models are displayed in the buildings.
Passionate about architecture and modern art?
With just one ticket, discover both the largest Le Corbusier ensemble in Europe and the masterpieces of modern and contemporary art for 10 euros*!
Combined ticket valid for 1 month, for a site entry in each structure, on sale at the Le Corbusier Site of Firminy and at Musée d’Art Moderne et Contemporain de Saint-Etienne.
*Instead of €13 (equivalent of 1 full-fare entry in each structure).
Unlimited entry for 1 year*!
- Annual Pass: 15€
- Saint-Étienne Métropole resident: €10 (upon presentation of proof of address and identification)
- Pass «Les Amis de Le Corbusier»: 25€
- Unlimited Site Entry
- -50% on guided tours and workshops
- -10% on the whole shop
Invitations to openings, exclusive visits…
*From the date of purchase. Excluding Housing Unit, guided tours are extra.
Get a 10% discount on admissions and shops!
- Guests staying in Clairvivre-Wogenscky at Saint-Etienne (valid once, within one month from the date indicated on the invoice)
- Presentation of a ticket to the saison culturelle de la Ville de Firminy (valid only on show day)
- On presentation of a FestyVocal concert ticket (valid for the duration of the festival)
Partnership with the magazine Le Petit Léonard, upon presentation of the «Club Petit Léonard» membership card:
- For children – 8 years old: free admissions to the Site for one adult
- For children over 8 years old: free admission for children
And as a gift for each child: booklet «La promenade de Pinceau» or «Discovering Firminy-Vert»!
Benefit from a reduced rate on the Site upon presentation of your TER ticket!
GPS address: Boulevard Périphérique du Stade, 42700 Firminy.
- By train: Firminy station (10 min walk). From the station, on foot, follow the colourful tourist trail on the ground. Not accessible with a wheelchair. You can rent an electric car at the station.
- By bus: line M1 Saint-Étienne Bellevue/ Firminy, stop «église Le Corbusier» (5 min).
- By car: By the A47 or the A72. Reach the RN88 (Saint-Étienne/ Firminy), exit Firminy-Centre.
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.38239414073881 / Longitude: 4.28838926983644
4 free parking lots nearby. Bicycle storage (5 places) available.